Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm joining the blogging world!

I finally decided to join the blogging world so that I could stay in contact with my sisters. I'm not sure if I really know how to blog but I'll do my best to get with it and keep you all updated on the crazy life of Kate!

As for now, I'm currently in my last semester of prerequites for my Dental Hygiene Program. I'll be moving to Orlando for my Dental Hygiene program and will be living with my sister Whitney and Jason! I can't wait to finally be moving on with my life because recently I've been feeling like I've been in "pause" mode. I feel like I'm waiting to get into the Dental Hygiene program, I'm waiting to dance for Disney and I'm also waiting for that special guy to walk into my life. But I came across a quote the other day which is now my motto, it is "Be happy for this moment. For this moment is your life". I can't wait to see where my life takes me. But I decided I'm going to be happy with the journey in getting to where I want to be.

*My GoAl*

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world...blogging is easy just one thing that makes a blog fun and interesting is pictures so as long as you provide those I will at least be happy!:)I love you Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are following your dreams lover! Please tell me that we will have one last fun summer before all of us are grown up! And I am so proud of you for starting a blog! hee hee now I can keep better tabs on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate!
    I love what you have to say, it is really inspiring but I wish you could say more!
    Some more Ideas:
    Your entire family came in town for the Holidays!

    One of your Dear Friends is now Married; and YOU were the Maide of Honor!

    Aren't you now planning on moving out to Utah?

    What is going on with your life!
    (Maybe when you put up continual a posts I will get a facebook!)
    Ah, I love to tease you!
    But I love Loving you more!

    ReplyDelete