Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And the bad days just keep on comin...

Recently, I have had one bad day after another. School is stressing me out and I'm getting to my breaking point and I realize I can't stand it much longer. My microbiology class in particular is causing the most stress. Who really knows that Staphacoccus aureaus is an exotoxin? Also, my teacher looks like the costume designer on "The Incredibles" and so its hard paying attention to her fast talking and constant hand gestures.

I have so many things, concerning my dreams, that are set in stone and its tearing me apart because it seems that I am only getting further and further away from my dreams instead of getting closer and closer to them. I just hope that the good days aren't that far away and I hope I can have the strength to hang in there until they do.

Until then, come I have found some words of wisdom to help me along the way, maybe they can help you too!
  • You can ruin the present by worrying about the future.
  • Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
  • The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live.
  • In the hopes of reaching the moon men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.
  • There is more to life than increasing its speed.
  • The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
  • No longer forward nor behindI look in hope and fear;But grateful take the good I find,The best of now and here. -John G. Whittier
  • It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. -Confucius
  • Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of traveling. - Margoret Lee Runbeck

1 comment:

  1. Oh darling, I feel like I should have written that post! But that second saying gave me chills! So very good!I love you bunches and bunches and I can't wait to come home and see you. 3 more weeks and school is out and we can relax and figure out how to make this all work.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete