Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mom's Birthday Bash at the Magic Kingdom

My mom's birthday was on Saturday, April 18th! We celebrated her birthday by going to the happiest place on earth, Magic Kingdom! Jake and his girlfriend Meredith flew down from Indiana to celebrate this day with us. It was a wonderful day celebrating a wonderful mother and her exemplary life. Here is some pictures illustrating her magical birthday celebration.


Here we are ready to get on the Ferryboat just after recieving our tickets and mom's special birthday pin...excitement was in the air!


Crazy brother Jake and I waiting for a ride.



The parents and I on Thunder Mountain.



The family waiting for Country Bear Jamboree.





Meredith and I





The parents and I.




Yes, we are a crazy family!

They were tired after a long magical day at Magic Kingdom.






Jake and I in front of the back of Cinderella's castle.



Eating birthday cake at the Floridian with the castle in the background.




The family...




The "Mickey Mouse Sweatshirt Club!" taken at the Magic Kingdom, the only place were we could wear them and fit right in!



Mom's blueberry plants from Dad.



Celebrating Mom's birthday on Sunday with gifts and a cake made by chef Jake!





3 comments:

  1. oh how I love the mama! It looked like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate:
    This has nothing to do with your post, but everything to do with you. Because less people read your blog than see what I post on your facebook. Thank goodness. I wouldn't want people thinking I was weird and creepy. Anyways, this was cute and I wanted to share it with someone and you were my first thought. Because you are awesome like that. Enjoy. xoxo

    http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com/search/label/the belly picture series

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://pacingthepanicroom.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20belly%20pictures%20series

    Here is the real link. That one doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete